Tuesday, February 14, 2012

The Jack Attack

Poor Jack.  A couple days ago he was out on his walk with me around the neighborhood when he must have stuck his nose somewhere that a bee thought it didn't belong.  He didn't wince or cry so I was not ever aware of what happened.  After our walk we came inside and I went back to work and Jack took a nap.  When Jack woke up and came over to me for a pat on the head I couldn't believe what I saw.  His head was ten times the size it normally is.  OMG!!!  His lips were blown up so much they looked like miniature balloons that might pop, and his eyelids almost completely covered his eyes.  Yikes!

After scrambling and making a few calls to the rescue people, we were quickly off to the emergency room.

 Jack had a severe allergic reaction to an insect sting or bite.  He spent the night in the hospital.

Sleepy After A Tough Night

No comments:

Post a Comment