Friday, April 6, 2012

Pregnancy Test Came Back.......

Molly


I am a little behind here in my posting.  That always happens when life takes some unexpected twists and turns.  But, since I just got a call to take a new rescue boy, I realized I better let my readers know that precious Molly was successfully adopted and placed into a loving forever home.  The big question of the day was whether or not she was pregnant.  It seems that it is very difficult to tell early on in dogs.  Molly's belly was kinda big and when the vet did their first check there was some question.  I took Molly for a blood test and even though it came back negative the vet was still wary of a false negative. A few days later Molly went to her appt. to be spayed with the stipulation that if when they opened her up there were puppies.....they would close her back up and let her give birth.  The rescue would take on the puppies (no matter what color or mix they were) and care for them and place each in a forever home.  Well, long story short....no puppies.  Dear Molly is (probably) now on the green bean diet and living the wonderful life she so deserves.  Boy, was she a sweet one.  The joy, happiness and love she gave to me touched my heart just when I needed it most.  I hope she is deeply loved all the rest of her days.

Riley's Old Toy Is Getting Some Attention

No comments:

Post a Comment