Thursday, September 29, 2011

Tatum Came Back!

Tatum (Simon) with Pink Pig


Tatum is back!  Except now he is called Simon.  His new owner had to go out of town on business and I was asked to care for him while she was gone.  I had a secret wish to see him again and to spend more time with him, but I didn't expect to have him back at my door in just a couple of days!  I was granted an extra bonus week and it has been absolutely awesome!  He cracks me up!  Simon is quite the dog!  He obviously feels terrific and loves life.  You would never know that his toe was recently amputated due to cancer the way he jumps, runs and plays!

In a few minutes,  Simon's new owner will be coming back to pick him up.  Life works in mysterious ways.  I am a lucky gal.......




















Goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment