Friday, November 2, 2012

Strange Turn of Events

Me and Blue and Gracie

Lots of times things go along just as expected, but once in awhile it seems that life has a plan that throws an unexpected curve ball and throws us for a loop!

 The Dog Whisperer came out to my home and evaluated Blue and Gracie apart and together.  She decided each pup would have a fuller and happier life apart from each other.  Gracie was placed in a loving home.  I had Blue all to myself.  All was well in the world.

What happened next is the kind of strange part.  Because of confidentiality and privacy, I cannot go into the details.  Sorry : (

Blue and Gracie are now living with their original owner and I am looking forward to opening my home and heart to the next rescued golden pup!




1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad Gracie and Blue are back together. After being together for two years, it must have made them sad to be separated. I'm also glad their original is in better health now. I hope they can all have many loving years together.
    Linda Z

    ReplyDelete