Monday, April 25, 2011

Back On All Fours



UPDATE:

Sampson was successfully adopted by a loving family in Tucson, Arizona on April 26, 2011.  He has every hope of living a long and happy life.


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX


It was very difficult  nursing Sampson back to health, but I did it!!!!  I have accomplished my goal and he is doing awesome.  He loves the gourmet meals of chicken, brown rice, sweet potatoes, cottage cheese and pumpkin that I have been feeding him everyday.  Sampson now has a spring in his step and a happy heart.

Yesterday, some really nice people came over from Tucson to meet Sampson.  He dazzled them and won their hearts.  They want to adopt him and it looks like it is a perfect match.  So, transport called and Sampson is scheduled to be picked up tomorrow.  Another transition, but I believe this is Sampson's forever family and he will have a wonderful life!

No comments:

Post a Comment