Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Between A Rock and a Hard Place

 "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went."           -Will Rogers  

 

I got a call yesterday that Sampson was ready to come home from the hospital.  Yeah!  When I picked him up he was all wobbly and sedated and he looked terrible.   Maybe, on his last leg...... it was a tough afternoon and night not to mention the ride home.   Of course, I should have anticipated stomach problems of another kind.

Then I received the news the family that was to adopt sweet Sampson changed their mind.  Transport was indefinitely canceled.  Sampson no longer had a loving forever family waiting for him.  And. I have a plane ticket to Oregon.   

Ok.  This is where I tell you that I am having a very difficult time with the situation.  It is really tough. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment