Monday, April 18, 2011

Stayed Tuned



Just a quick update for those of you following Sampson.  Transport called to say they couldn't transport.  Huh?  Well, we had an awesome weekend.  Sampson played and chased bunnies, birds, bugs and lizards while Steve chain sawed some dead trees in the yard.  It was all good, until....... Sampson started throwing up Sunday night (actually, Monday around 3 am).   Yucko!!!!!!!  No sleep for the weary and that would be me.

XXXXXXXXX

Tonight Sampson is in the hospital.  Unfortunately, he was real sick last night and today.  I had to take him in.  He didn't want to leave my side ..... even for the cute girl who beckoned to him.  They took him away and I am not sure if I will ever see him again.  As he was walking down the long hall of the hospital he turned around and looked at me.  Whoa!  It was really, really hard to turn my head and walk out the door.  Sampson needed medical help and I had to let him go.  So many moments are unbelievably heart wrenching.

No comments:

Post a Comment