Saturday, April 2, 2011

Hello Sampson!!!!

Wow!  Sampson, you are coming to live with me for awhile and I can hardly wait!  You sound like quite a trooper and I am really looking forward to meeting you.  I have been waiting a couple weeks for my next rescue doggy and I have to admit I was getting a little impatient.  Now I see the big picture.....the stars were trying to align just right so that I was available to take care of YOU!  It was no fault of your own that you were taking your time to get to me.  You needed a pit stop at the vet hospital.  I was told that your owner dropped you off at the Humane Society with a bullet/pellet in your shoulder.  How awful!!!  Someone shot you with a stinking gun.  Thank goodness the good people from Rescue A Golden of AZ  saved you!   Like I said, you are a trooper and real brave, too.  Well, I am here to tell you that I will take care of you and get your life started in a new direction.  And, even though we haven't even met yet, you have reminded me I need to believe and have patience that things will work out exactly the way the are supposed to.

No comments:

Post a Comment